Sunday, October 01, 2006
my life has always had suprises in it. good and bad things have always seemed kind of ridiculously out of the blue....well not everything but a lot of stuff that i think about right now. this weekend was a blast. i needed a break from my stressful life, from work and school and everything CIS. went to duluth friday night and met up with julia and nate. stayed in a hotel downtown. then mom and i left with them for the cities at 7am. two hours later before we got to the cities i bought a hotdog at a gas station. I thought it was lunch time since I had been up since 6am. but I ate the hotdog before I looked at the clock. at the twins game I had another hotdog (5 hours later). today i had another hotdog at the twins game. so that is three freaking hotdogs in a 48 hours. I think that is more hotdogs than i had in the last year. gross...... but today's game was amazing. a lot of excitement and i am so happy that i was there to see the twins win division championship. I got a morneau t-shirt and a homer hanky. and i screamed my ass off and shook the crap out of that hanky.
also got the new beyonce cd and i am hooked. great cd.
i haven't seen him this weekend, he had his stuff to do in the cities too. but he got great news....great news for him, great news for us. i am so excited for everything in my future.

|ericadawn |10:48 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn