Thursday, September 07, 2006
I suppose i should update this thing....
Tonight I am going to lay low and watch a movie with mig. kind of like our third 'date'.
Two nights ago we met halfway between our houses and walked, and went to the park....we went on the swings and talked for hours. It was weird that it has been eight years or so since those days on the bus.....i dont even remember what we used to talk about back then...who knows, i was probably too nervous to even remember five minutes after the fact. Last night he came over to kel's and started drinking with us. He was adorable...sexy. The four of us went to the keg and had some combats. Which he had NEVER had before...so you can imagine. I am still a little sick from it.
Tonight I can't wait to just cuddle up.
|ericadawn |3:03 PM|