Tuesday, August 08, 2006
what a weird day yesterday.
I had a horrible stomach ache yesterday morning. but i came to work anyways...the stomach ache subsided around 2 or 3 finally. mom had a bbq at home with muryl, mike and i. then mike had his playoff softball games. i went to half of the second one. which mike ran into the fence in the outfield trying to catch a ball. He scraped up his neck pretty bad and hurt his knee. between games he cleaned out the cut on his neck (but it was already really swollen), then we made our way to his last game. They ended up losing to a team they probably should've beaten, and mike had to play left field again. So we tried to bandage up his owies when we got home, didn't work too well since I was gagging half the time on the gash on his neck that looked like a pair of lips.
sheana is coming up this weekend...i am really excited to actually have a night out in bemidji. I haven't gone out in what seems like forever.
|ericadawn |9:33 AM|