Tuesday, August 22, 2006
updates:

wednesday- started talking to an old middle school crush on myspace
friday- got dumped by mike over the phone (for the THIRD time)
friday night- got in a fight after bar close (with two guys)
saturday- went to a great wedding

last night- stayed up until 3:30 having a real conversation with someone (first one in a long time)


I have figured out after laying in bed last night that everyone of the guys i have dated i could sum up in two pros and two cons. And here are the two major men that were in my life lately.

Mike: (pros) caring, outgoing
(cons) immature, spacey

Paul: (pros) intelligent, stylish (good taste in cars, clothing)
(cons) self-absorbed, closed-off

I know that I have many many flaws..but someday i do believe i will have someone that will help balance me out. To a point I just don't completely care how old I am when I get married. As long as I marry the right person, I will be happy....extremely happy. Going to the three weddings this summer has helped show me that i will find someone some day that will be the right fit for me. And I have realized now that i am not going to bum about something that didn't feel right.
Last night also helped me realize that i never open up to anyone. I mean i am myself but i never feel comfortable enough to share my true feelings about everything. I am not a liar, and I do share my thoughts or opinions....just have never opened up as much as i have in the past couple days. It is always different when you have nothing to lose.

|ericadawn |7:44 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn