Thursday, August 03, 2006
had cramps this morning so bad I could barely do anything except cringe.....so I took two tylenol, then I had a big cup of coffee waiting for it to subside. After that not working I took three ibuprofin, and another big cup of coffee....the cramps ended up subsiding (or my body just pretty much went numb from all the pills) and now I am at work completely wired! My hands are shaking so bad that I can barely type unless I type a million words a minute and I can't write anything without having to put all my concentration into not writing accross the entire page......
maybe the pills were a mistake or the two HUGE cups of coffee, i dont know....but I am in a good mood, dont' have cramps or a headache....so I hope this stays for a bit.....oh i wish my legs could stop moving though.....
|ericadawn |10:28 AM|