Thursday, March 30, 2006
I googled my name, found only 23 results, but most of them were me. One of them was one from Lindsi's blog a long time ago, The top five reasons why Erica Wisehart rocks my world, and it read:
"5. She's a really big bitch when she's mad... JUST LIKE ME!
4. She would cuntpunt anybody for me if I needed her to.
3. She taught me words like "cuntpunt" and "cockslut".
2. She once left a Bud Light in my purse. I drank it and she didn't get mad.
And the number one reason is... (can I get a drumroll please?)
1. She hates drama and likes to drink beer-and therefore is going to be a fuckin' riot to live with. She's one of the reasons I'm excited for this next schoolyear (Nicole being another reason). We're gonna cause trouble and it's gonna be fun as hell. CHEERS TO SIX FOOT INFLATABLE CORONA BOTTLES!
Love ya, E - sorry about all the "drama"... glad it's worked out.
PS: My birthday is on the 30th and there's a kegger at 15th. If loverboy is in town, you still better at least drink ONE BEER with me."
|ericadawn |2:58 PM|