Tuesday, February 21, 2006
everything in life seems to balance out....
i was having a pretty good day....
i went to my 8am class, then tanned and worked out a bit. I went to work, found a great card and brownies left from nicole...studied for my test and got a B on it. Pretty good day...then got online while i was trying to fix my mom's computer, and got a great comment from Jeff.....thanks! you want to be an ass to me....then do it like you are now.
He said:
"I feel like you keep waiting for someone to go out of their way always rather than it being a 2 way street"
because at the game I was working on Saturday night I didn't look the happiest. If someone expects me to look cheery after spending the last two weeks at the hospital, work and school (trying to keep up).....screw you? that is what i have to say.....
and thanks for being a person i can vent about....because i was sick of looking to myself.....and feeling down about myself! FUCKER!

|ericadawn |6:47 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn