Friday, January 20, 2006
the older I get the more I know what I want and what I don't...just like everybody else. but that means I get pickier to who I have for friends, who I hang around or tolerate. I am having a dry spell...and I think that most of it is because I have gotten picky. There is only one person at the moment that I actually think about and want to have that close to me....even though we had the worste fight and falling out a few months ago, supposedly he was married...but i think we have changed a bit...the things that attracted us to eachother are all still there. Of course he is gorgeous, he is great in many ways that I crave, and we just honestly care for eachother. But it is honestly something that we don't talk about the future, we just like seeing eachother out and whatnot. He is the person that has gotten through my picky, very high walls, and I care for, not exactly just a friend but not even a person i am dating. Being single feels so good right now...maybe not the times when I am thinking I won't have a date for my birthday or for Valentine's Day....but I feel relaxed to not have the drama and the negatives that come along with relationships. I have been having some of the funnest nights out with the girls then I have had in a while....long while.
I know all of you think I am jumping from person to person, but I am not doing that. I have tamed down....and now I guess I feel that I am cherishing my friendships more.

|ericadawn |3:39 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn