Monday, December 12, 2005
some people never change...or actually no one ever changes significantly. We all go through our stages of realizing what we actually want to be....but from the beginning to the end we are ultimately the same. We will always be ourselves...someone can cover it up to try and make someone happy but your true self will come out. And going into something wishing that something about your significant other will change then they are not your significant other...you are in love with the idea of an ideal them...or more like you are in love with your own dreams. Love...in my world is if I can hang out with them alone...be proud of them in public...and feel that connection. No matter what someone may say...you have to have chemistry..no matter where you are. Sometimes the real world sets in and can make the relationship come crashing down...small mistakes are fixable. My small mistakes may be self-correcting just like the economy ultimately is. :) (That one is for you Phil :) )
But when there is distance after my small mistakes...that is when they can self correct...but when the small mistakes pile up continuously, I won't have another hope but to move on. My moving on from my pile of mistakes with him is more difficult then I thought. I remembered today that him and I had picked out my ring....he had the exact number and location of where to order it when he had the money. I never thought to say goodbye to that ring the day that I tried it on and fell in love with it. So goodbye beautiful princess.....I will someday hopefully have one of your relatives. But this time it will have MORE time, tears, love and more memories put into it, you won't be set aside as fast.
|ericadawn |7:47 PM|