Saturday, December 17, 2005
last night was pretty fun....got to party late with lindsi for the last time before she leaves....not the last time ever because I am sure we have tons and tons of partying left in our lives with eachother :)
went to the packed hockey game and enjoyed who we were with more then the game itself. trying to figure out who each of jeff's friends we would be if they were us. i met a few cool guys, one that was super fun and sweet. partied pretty hard with people that i love. leann, andy, lindsi, kelly, jeffy.....great bunch of people... and then the drama came. but it is resolved, I didn't go to GF today to go to the game..but i am here in bemidji still, going to go to Narnia with Kel, then maybe the usual bars to dance. If it is just kel and I and we are out we are more then likely going to make a stop at the U to dance our little (kel) and big (me) asses off. :)
|ericadawn |6:21 PM|