Friday, November 25, 2005
yesterday...the saying of a life-time "I ate too much" applied to me too. Hadn't really planned to eat the thanksgiving amount but it snuck up on me and four glasses of wine and a plate and a half later I was miserable. we all took naps (including Muryl) and then when I got back up my mom and I went to RENT. A good movie. I am not a big fan of musicals...and actually I despise them but the voices in this movie were too beautiful to just throw aside into the other musicals pile. 'he' called me, the call I had unknowingly been waiting for all day. we both explained our thanksgivings, each of us admitting that we ate too much. but his response to my comment was 'good! I'm glad to hear it!'. and he was serious, before he left he took a look at my booty and said 'be sure to eat enough on thanksgiving' (with the cutest grin on his face).

today's plans most likely consist of me sitting around for a while, then going to workout and tan, then coming home to clean my bathroom. that is all i have on my plate, i am bored. i am actually ready for school and work to be going on today. he is going to call before he heads back to bemidji, then we are probably going to hang out tonight (hopefully).

|ericadawn |11:44 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn