Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Instead of going to my econ class, i went home, watched a couple tv shows and took a half hour nap. I was going to take a nap anyways in class since I can never stay awake due to his monotone voice and the information that I just can't find interesting.
I cried to an episode of RoseAnne, and I don't even like that show. But Jackie had a heart to heart with Dan. She told him she used to have a crush on him and that she shouldn't have let her sister have him. She asked him "Do you even remember the first time we met?" He didn't answer her....then he said no. Later they sat and had a beer. He told her that she deserves a great guy and not all guys out there are bad guys. There are caring, sexy, sweet guys and not all guys will lie to her. Then RoseAnne called him (she was out of town). Dan answered so Jackie was walking out to leave...he put his hand over the phone and told her about the first time that he saw her, what she was wearing, where she had been standing and how she looked. Then he told her to drive home safe.

|ericadawn |12:10 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn