Thursday, November 03, 2005
so not really much to talk about right now. I feel like my brain is numb from how busy work was today. Sam text me some random things that just ended up pissing me off...so I called him....all we really had to agree with is that we are both out of control when we are mad at eachother. But honestly....it is just too much stress to even worry about having any relationship with him right now. I am going to do what I want, when I want now....which I obviously did before but after going through all the stress with him and a lot of stuff lately, I feel like I am finally getting a weight lifted off of my shoulders. There is a really annoying girl in this stupid lab right now that I just really want to punch in the throat...ughhhh shut up. You aren't cute, you aren't interesting and all you have to talk about is getting drunk with guys that are cuter than you...like you are trying to brag. Seriously tuck your big bug eyes back into your skull, shut your mouth and quit thinking you are cool because you can go to the bars. She can probably hear me typing since the stinkin spacebar squeaks everytime I hit it..and TODAY I am typing pretty damn fast. I am going to hang out with a guy this weekend that I met on facebook...Right now I am also happy that I don't have a tagboard, or a place to leave comments on my blog because phil would have something lame to say about it.
Tonight I have to study for a test I have tomorrow. It is going to kick my ass and that bums me out kind of....
I am sorry for this post for whoever actually reads this damn thing, but I am bored and I have nothing to do until my CIS meeting since class was only 7 minutes long today.
This girl is now talking about how she really wants to drink a Red Headed Slut tonight....yeah SHUT UP. You aren't the only person in the world that likes that shot. You aren't the one that made the damn shot up either.

|ericadawn |4:12 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn