Tuesday, November 08, 2005
I feel that I should be disapointed in myself...but I am not. For the first time in a while I felt that I was actually in the exact place I wanted to be last night. Despite the outside forces that don't and won't agree with what happened...I am happy that it did, and maybe tonight will be a repeat. There are needs in college that some people can't really explain...whether it be a need for love, or a need just to have physical contact.... I feel that it sent me back into a temporary reality and while I am here, I am completely content.
Yesterday felt like I was caught in a storm, my emotions and thoughts were scattered and random. I felt sad, or I felt mad..most of the day. Then before it got better I felt disapointment...for a father that I had expected more out of. When i have done all that I could, I reached out, I popped the imaginary bubble of my comfort so that I could have him back in my life....yet no phone call. Not even a phone call to say that he doesn't have to explain himself to me.

|ericadawn |9:45 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn