Monday, November 28, 2005
so many people that blog have different things that they tend to talk about more...some people talk a lot about the guys in their lives, not at all about the guys in their lives or even just enough in a line about a guy or two that keeps everyone guessing. right now, everyone knows that i never can make up my mind....i dont know if i ever will...but many things that people say to me (well people that I care about)..help me understand myself and my behavior. obviously i am not ready to settle down with someone yet, even if the perfect man for me was right here, I more than likely wouldn't stay with him. But no, I do NOT take home guys from the bar OR go home with guys from the bars. The only guys I spend time alone with are if I am in some sort of dating relationship. So some girls that are at the bar, if they see me dancing with a guy that they were looking at...believe me honey, I dont want him....nothing is going to happen. If you look at me long enough I will not dance with him a second time, or I will be looking for the guy that I am dating...so AMBER: Kiss my ass I guess! If I am dancing with your sister's boyfriend...big freakin deal. Heather, I don't care if you talk to Lemarr....you have known him as long as I have...I don't have a problem with it...just dont' say "ooh, we don't want to make Erica mad..." as if mocking me. And if you didn't say it in a mocking way then good. I dont care who talks to him, honestly, i trust him....if I am mad at him or mad at all it isn't going to be because he happens to be talking to a girl. It is going to be because he has disappointed me in some other way...that is between us. Whether it is lemarr or another guy that I happen to date in the future...everybody needs to mind their own business and quit trying to make me out to be some whore. Look at yourself first....then get to know me, not the rumors, and judge me on that. I am not judging you so quit trying to warn people about me. Karma is a bitch and believe me it will get you back. And believe me in this also...not everyone has great things to say about you either.

|ericadawn |3:30 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn