Monday, August 15, 2005
the trip was crazy! I met Seth's crazy down to earth and very vocal family...they were welcoming and loving, more than I had even thought possible....his uncle Greg, handsome older cattle farmer with a cowboy hat, asked me within a minute of meeting if I had any tattoos and again later if he had asked me yet.....I got a lot of winks from him and seth's dad....whom I love and adore already....since I am his 'girlfriend'. The wedding was at 2 on Saturday, and by about six that night I was already drunk at the reception. I had wine, beer, and 'sex on the beach'. :) We danced, and I drank some more, took some pictures, laughed and at about ten o'clock seth and I went back to the hotel and went swimming....made out in the hot tub :)
yesterday we drove back, got to meet up with my dad and nate and julia in the cities for lunch....then drove all the way back to Bemidji....I think it was the best trip I have actually taken in a long time...most entertaining anyways.
today after almost having a meltdown from work being so crazy and irritating, my car wouldn't start and I had plans with seth and his parents for dinner and having to work at 6. Seth came and picked me up, we had dinner with them, and then his dad got my car started....seth had to listen to me have the meltdown and yet that was all i had needed was him to listen....he saved my day....otherwise i am sure i would have started bawling, then feeling more sorry for myself and then probably quitting my job or whatever else..something drastic, punch someone in the throat....who knows!
But now seth and his dad fixed my car, it will run fine...i'm still feeling lucky to have him.... :)

|ericadawn |7:01 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn