Tuesday, August 02, 2005
things that are going on with me lately: Seth, Seth, Seth and more Seth.
Maybe this is not the best to do this right away, to spend all my freetime with him, but I love it. He loves it. But the weird thing is that I am not neglecting any of my friends....I am still open to hang out, just no one is ever free either. Alaina and I don't hang out anymore, Beth and I don't talk and probably aren't even friends anymore, Nicole is busy with her man and with school, and the only other person that I really care to hang out with is Phil. And he is more Seth's friend than mine, so when I see Phil it is when I am with Seth anyways. Another weird thing is how fast and amazing things have gone with Seth and I, not in a sexual aspect at all, but just how wonderful and amazing it is feeling, and has felt from the moment I really met him.
We went to the rodeo this weekend, and heck I got way too drunk, Phil has a picture that can prove that. I could go on and on about the sweet things that Seth has done and does. The lunch that he had ready and made for me, or how he would kiss my forehead last night to make my headache go away, but I just feel that all the things he does are my things, they feel personal...all of them...so more than likely I won't be writing about them in my blog. But for the first time in a while I feel deeply about somebody. And it isn't a chore, it isn't something that we are purposefully having to work at, it just is how we want to be with eachother. There isn't a moment where he isn't making me laugh or smile, or isn't amazing me with things I never thought a guy would do.
|ericadawn |2:57 PM|