Friday, August 19, 2005
there is a full moon, and my life is fully sucking. Seth is not up to par as he was before, things aren't looking too good. My mom told me today that we have to look at my expenses to see if I can even afford to go to school.
So my family was ticked off at me for leaving to take a semester off...now that I am back, and going to go to school she says I might not be able to afford to go to school. She will not co-sign any loans for me so all that I will be getting is $100 from financial aid as a check in my hand. How am I going to afford to get books?? How the fuck does the school think that I can pay for school when my mom makes enough for me not to get financial aid, but yet she won't give me any money for school, or help me pay for my car or bills what-so-ever, and she won't co-sign on any loans for me? On days like this I just feel like jumping off a cliff. Thanks you two!

|ericadawn |2:34 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn