Monday, August 08, 2005
camping was a blast...but it went by almost too fast. I almost peed my pants laughing at Nate all weekend. It was soo beautiful and mosquitoe free there, i loved it. But now I am back to work, working all day at CS and working from 4-11 at BW. Ughh. I do another double shift on Thursday...it'll be worth it though since I will be leaving Friday for the weekend to go to Seth's cousin's wedding. :)
School starts in a few weeks and I am kinda scared. After taking a semester off and then having the summer off...I dont know how it is all going to go. With working three jobs, having classes, partying with friends and seeing my boyfriend....I am going to be busy. Summer isn't bad right now...I wish I could say it was amazing, but I can't...I work almost everyday at either 8 or 7 in the morning....and when I actually want weekends off like a normal working person it is like I am asking for a favor or something.

|ericadawn |9:28 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn