Wednesday, May 04, 2005
last day here....the last time I will stay here, as my "home". Probably the last day I will be able to play with roxy when she knows who i am. Last time I will check the mail here, and the last time I will be able to turn over in bed and see paul laying next to me....for a long time.
BUT!
The last time I will have to be bored here alone, having to watch every VH1 show ever made. The last day I will be in a world of unknowns......well at least for a while...
I am excited to get home, to be around my friends that i haven't even been to the bars with yet.
Paul and I are driving out tomorrow afternoon/evening...then staying over night in some town probably around Chicago, then continue driving to Bemidji on Friday. So I am guessing I will be in BEMIDJI by Friday afternoon/evening. Then my brother and julia will be coming to town Friday for the night to hang out. Saturday I will be able to ee my buds, and go to the bars and DANCE MY ASS OFF. I seriously can't wait.

|ericadawn |3:23 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn