Tuesday, April 19, 2005
I am moving back to bemidji in july for whoever doesn't know that yet. and yes paul and i are still doing fine...i have just decided that i need to finish school asap...and i want to be around my friends and family to do that. I have realized in this whole thing that if i hadn't moved here i would have always wondered what i had missed out on, and now that i have lived in Columbus away from everything of the norm.....it makes me appreciate the things i have that much more. When people say "everything happens for a reason." i fully believe that. I love paul so much, and i am so glad that i got to share my life so closely with him for these months and for a few more before i move back. But while I go to school paul and i will miss eachother and appreciate our love more.... he is my best friend and i don't even have the words to explain what he means to me... so i will leave it at that.
i have now realized that it is impossible to have everything i love around me all the time. But I have now realized also that good friends aren't in every city....I thought by moving here it would be easy to make good friends, it is easy to make friends but not the friends that I want to tell my embarassing moments to and go out partying with. I miss you guys, kelly, alaina, nicole, lindsi, jim, nate, julia, mom. So I hope you all have some partying that you still want to do with me when I get back :)

|ericadawn |4:48 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn