Friday, April 01, 2005
sooo... paul and i started the Atkins diet on Sunday, Paul has lost six pounds and I have probably lost about four or so. I didn't think I was losing any weight but this morning when i put on my jeans, they were loose for once, instead of having to struggle with the button they fit pretty close to perfect. Paul and I have been running everyday too, it is nice to not feel so bloated and crabby all the time.
Tomorrow, i will have lived here for three months. long time, but not extremely long......paul is looking for jobs in minnesota, applying to them, but he hasn't heard back yet.
I don't even know what to type right now...all i do now is work every dang day and go jogging and sleep. That is all i really have time to do. I think the hardest thing is that I work from 7:30 in the morning to 6 p.m. and so when i have to go to the bank I have to take time off of work which isn't the easiest...so i now have to do my deposits at the atm...i really don't like that.
I am hopefully going out dancing with Amy tomorrow night ....i haven't danced forever....seriously forever.
I miss home, but things are going alright.....i guess life is just blah.
|ericadawn |5:14 PM|