Thursday, April 21, 2005
ughh..my stomach hurts
ugghhhhh.....gassssss
changing over to a low fat diet because this stupid low carb CRAP sucks if you like to poop....and i like to poop... :)
ate some low carb spaghetti last night and today i thought i was going to die i had gas so bad. My stomach had horrible shooting pains in it, i was bloated, and then i started getting the sweats. I thought i was going to die. And now I feel a little better, but that is after farting a couple times..... dangit...gross and wrong.
But since Paul and I are getting pretty good about running every night I think I am going to switch over to low fat diet so I can eat fruits and stuff other than dead animals and all the cheese in the stinkin world. Going from not eating much meat to eating it all the time, I pretty much gag a lot. But I am pretty sure I have lost the weight I gained when I moved here, and now I am always so bloated that sometimes I can't even tell. But I miss fruit, I had an apple this morning, so maybe that made my stomach hate me all day. But screw Atkin, his meat diet, and the heart disease that I probably would get if I stayed doing it. I am surprised he didn't die of some gas explosion instead of heart disease...

|ericadawn |3:36 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn