Thursday, February 03, 2005
so my 21st has come and gone already. I forget that I am actually 21 now though.....i feel like I had gotten lucky and was able to drink in public a couple nights in a row...but anyways
paul and I went out to an awesome chinese restaurant for my birthday (P.F. Chang's), it was amazing food, I got a really good glass of wine and a bomb pop martini, goooooood drinks...
Then we went to a sports bar, Fitz's, and then to a nice pool-hall/bar....pretty upscale. But the drinks were good, and the night before my birthday Columbus was made smoke-free.....so that made my birthday even better...no hacking and wreaking like smoke.
I have been trying this whole jogging thing, it might be yogging with a soft 'j'....but i have started workign out and trying to eat better since yesterday....i already lost ten pounds....KIDDING. But I feel a bit better already, now I just have to get back out there and find another job.
I hate job hunting, it is by far the absolute worse thing right now. I had finally found a job in this big city, and because of some stupid asses I had to quit. Life really throws you some crappy twists and turns. Tonight Paul and I are going to meet Curly and his wife at a nice bar called "Rusty Bucket". And tomorrow night maybe go play pool and have some drinks or something, then saturday hopefully go to a club, Chingy is supposed to be at a club here on Sat. so maybe we will hit that up.
Funny thing that I ran across yesterday while looking for jobs online....there is a company here that is hiring called Wisehart & Wisehart....so I sent an application in...how funny is that!?!? EH?
|ericadawn |4:21 PM|