Monday, September 20, 2004
so how are people suppose to know whether someone is telling the truth or completely lying to them? This weekend was a complete flop with my guy friends...I have figured out that many of the people I held dear to me had bad intentions. I love my girls!!!! HOLLAAAA!!!! But some guys that are really sucking at life right now include: Cole, Jim, and every other guy on the BSU campus. The moment that I tell a guy that I am engaged, he walks away...so I have figured out that if the guy doesn't walk away right at that moment, he thinks he still has a chance...fuckers need to get a clue, that "engaged" means there is no damn chance in hell they are going to get anything from me. So all those guys out there that aren't gay and that tried talking to me this weekend can go to hell, because Paul is right about the majority of them...at this age (especially) guys are only about getting a piece of ass. Those fuckers....there isn't a chance in the world for me to be friends with a guy without them thinking that they have a chance..... unless they are completely committed to another girl....

|ericadawn |4:26 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn