Wednesday, August 25, 2004
My eyes are so heavy and I can't quit yawning, I hate having to fight away the urge to sleep....I am so freakin tired...I wish it was lunch time so I could go home and sleep for an hour. Lindsi moves in today, that should be good, I am sure that will bring our house to life, and if that doesnt I honestly don't know what will. Along with Lindsi comes Toby, and Toby is always doing something, dancing, kicking, bumpin up on the Corona bottle...
Kelly comes back on Friday, I can't wait! Kel-I got your message, I will call you tonight :)
It will be kick ass to have everyone back, Kelly, Alaina, and Lindsi, and whoever else... You are my girls! I have come to the conclusion that Alaina and I are so kick ass at tennis that we don't even need to hit the ball, and that 3 or 4 or 5 bounces per side is the way it should be played.
I feel like there has been a lot of stuff that happened lately that I need to blog about but I can't think of what they are right now. I'll update again lately when I remember.....
|ericadawn |8:42 AM|