Monday, August 30, 2004
how lame is school already!!!! Okay maybe it isn't lame at all, but just the thought of having to go to class tomorrow and have homework blows ass pretty bad....But the upside to this pretty dumb crap is that Paul is coming this Thursday, I am 74 hours away from seeing him and I cannot wait....ahhhhhh!!!! Work was busier than I have ever seen it, I stayed overtime to get my stuff done since tomorrow I dont' work. I am going to miss work though actually, just all the fulltime staff is fun, to be honest I have never loved a job in my entire life until now...no matter how busy it gets or how stressed out I become or no matter how much sleep I lose or how much my damn face breaks out from the stress, I love my job....this is probably a really really good thing since I am going to be spending the rest of my life dealing with computers. agghhh!
But I am so pumped to have all my girls back in town....i could give a rats ass about the dudes that are back in town because so far I have only seen the losers, but it is fun meeting people anyways, and saying hi to people I haven't seen in a long ass time. Oh well some of my guy friends, I take that back, they are pretty kick ass for the most part.....but seriously, I miss Kelly, Alaina, Lindsi......and just having all of them around and having things to do again. But there is one thing that will never change, I will not stop spending hours on end with my ear stuck to the phone talking to p-diddy. I FUCKING LOVE YOU!! YOU KICK BIG GAPPED OUT RED LIGHT SPECIAL BUNGHOLIO!!!! Hu huhuh Huhhu hu (deep man laugh)....
oh and I can't forget to tell Lindsi:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU YOUNG LITTLE CUNTPUNTER (Lindsi's birthday is today).
|ericadawn |7:59 PM|