Thursday, August 05, 2004
well back to the old grind of things.... the lawn needs to be mowed, our house wreaks like garbage because it is a pit, i need to clean my room, work is still here, classes start in less than a month.
Paul might be able to come to Bemidji over Labor Day, I am crossing my fingers... I can't wait to hug him and kiss him, that sexy man!! I miss being in Austin Texas A TON!!!! But school will be starting up soon so I will be able to see Kelly again, and Alaina is coming back in a couple of weeks YEAHHHHH! But I will have 17 credits this semester, almost twice as much as I was attending in the spring, and then I will be working about 15 hours a week also. I hope I live through this. I won't have a car, so right now I am depending on Paul's memories to keep me going, and my girlies that will be here.
Nicole and I are really good at telling eachother everything and we have gotten really close over the summer. I love it, I am so grateful that we have gotten along and she is kick ass. We have talked about how much we want to get married. I get excited even thinking about getting married to Paul, someday in the future it will happen, no doubt in my mind..... that day is going to be one of the happiest days of my life. I hope she finds somebody that is as hilarious and crazy as she is so that she will have a fun life. She deserves to find somebody like that.... she doesn't deserve someone that will limit what she can say and how she can act. That isn't the reason to want to be around someone, the reason that people love hanging out with her is because she isn't like anybody else but at the same time she cares about others.....sounds cheesy but it's the damn trizzuth....
That's all that I have in my mind today, not much I know but soon there will be more I hope....

|ericadawn |9:52 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn