Monday, August 09, 2004
I am sooo stinkin excited to see "P to tha Hizzy".... He is coming to B-town on September 2nd and staying until September 6th. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so frickin excited!!!!
I love thinking about being in his arms everyday and being able to kiss him whenever I want. I think yesterday we talked on the phone for almost four hours total. That man is the hottest thing EVER!!!!
So to everyone, I will be nonexistent those days that he is here, you can just leave a message on my phone....which hopefully by then will be a brand new phone and number.
I ordered a new camera phone from Sprint, it even has a flash on it. It is supposed to come in today or tomorrow. Can't wait!!!!
Crystal Clear calls, the woman said that sold it to me.
So yesterday I re-realized why I hate tv. I sat and watched tv for four hours straight. How lame is that. I am pretty sure if I had tv at our house I would become extremely chubbily obese and I would die at a young age due to a heart attack.... So to all the extremely obese people out there, it doesn't help to watch tv. I already feel fatter from yesterdays booby tube session sitting on the couch. It will probably turn my big booty into a flat, humungous, and wide pancake.
Anyways, school starts in 22 days!! That sucks ass....I wish this fall was half way over already.... Homework kicks my ass.
Love you all lots.
Holla

|ericadawn |11:20 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn