Thursday, August 26, 2004
I did absolutely nothing after work yesterday. I felt too fatigued, but when I tried to sleep I couldn't, I probably got a few hours total last night. and that doesn't help my situation with work right now. I love my job as I always have but it is so busy, it is freakin difficult to work in a busy office when I can't sleep at night. I toss and turn, toss and turn, I think that is horrible feeling that no one should have to go through, not being able to sleep....damnit!
Lindsi is back and I am pumped about that. She has already started putting up her cool shit, which is good, she'll make our house cooler than the other side of the pillow (props to P for that saying!)
A FRICKIN WEEK UNTIL PAUL GETS HERE!!!! Thank God! I am missing him immensely. I still have my car, which is good, I just need it until Paul leaves, so that we can use it, and go to Buhl to meet his family. AHHHH!!!! How kick ass!
But if anybody wants to buy my car after that, that would rock too....
Sorry Kel that I haven't called you back yet, I suck at life.
|ericadawn |9:43 AM|