Friday, August 13, 2004
So I got my new phone, my phone number is my name on msn right now, or if you call my old cell I should have the new number on there. Don't want to post it online because I don't want weird perverts calling it. I love the phone though, I can actually hear everything and people can hear me...
I am going to be so lonely this weekend, Nicole left for the weekend, Lindsi isnt' here, my mom left town for the weekend and my bro isn't coming to Bemidji this weekend...so it is just me and abby dabby. I need to trim my hair and color it. I should work out a ton because right now I feel like a fat blimp. I have been eating horribly lately, I eat chocolate for pretty much every meal lately because I am craving it for every meal, I am feeling like crap because of it too. I have been working out lately though so that is good but I just feel so damn fat! It sucks.
So I already have a feeling that I am going to be super lonely and I will be on the phone with Paul the whole time, nothing wrong with that though, he makes me laugh pretty hard and can cheer me up just by hearing his voice on the other end of the line.
So on this last Saturday I was downtown for Crazy Days and Bucky the Beaver was down there wandering around.... he started following me and so we were giving high fives and stuff then he would follow me, so I would run, then he was running after me, I was screaming, NO JOKE! I found out today who it was in the costume, he works on campus, I guess he was saying "Erica come fix my computer... " in a deep voice on Saturday. So he gave me a long sleeve BSU Football shirt today for what he did on Saturday. It's a really nice shirt, we had a good laugh about the whole thing too. :)
20 Days and ten hours until Paul flies into Bemidji. Oh my gosh I can't wait to see him...he is all I can think about lately. It is hard to do anything without breaking my concentration to think about him and how bad i want to be in his arms. Not very long though. Thank God!

|ericadawn |12:28 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn