Wednesday, July 21, 2004
It is getting pretty steamy here....with the 90 degree weather and only three days until I get to see Paul. Nothing too great has happened lately that's for sure, just the regular stuff. I am not wearing a cast on my arm or even my sling anymore because it is just too hard to type. Work is staying really busy, I am always doing a million things getting ready for the laptop switch that we have next week. Ooops! I will be gone next week. That rocks! No, I feel bad that I won't be here to help them actually but I am sure once I get to Texas I won't be thinking about work too much. Just have to decide whether to wear my bikini top or not :) Kidding! Paul will help me decide that one! :) Otherwise I will have a great vacation, we are currently counting down the minutes until we get to see eachother..... Kiss Kiss Paul.....Lova'
I can't go rollerblading because the doctor told me that I can't do anything where I could fall. If I break my arm even worse surgery probably wouldn't even be able to fix it. It hurts like a motha but I am able to put my own hair back in a pony tail now, I just can't straighten my arm or turn it but bending is better. So my workout routine consists of the non-moving bicycle at the workout joint.
I can't peel my eyes off of the book She's Come Undone, I have read it years ago and now again, it is by far the best book I have read. Kind of completely sexual, I didn't realize how bad the book sounds until last night when I was explaining it on the phone. A girl's dad leaves her family, she gets raped when she is 13, her mother dies her senior year of high school, she becomes extremely obese, has a lesbian experience, masturbates A LOT, tries to kill herself, gets put in a psycho ward, loses the weight.....and that is the point I am at right now, it is EXTREMELY interesting, I don't want it to end. Lindsi has read it and loved it too, so I am not even close to the only person that likes it. Holla Bitch! :)
I read the travel insurance that was bought with my ticket, it kind of freaked me out a bit. It says things that will happen if there is a terrorist incident in the city I am traveling to, that they will give me so much money per day I get stuck away from home, and blah blah blah. So everybody pray for me when I fly this weekend....I don't want one of the oogly boogly dudes jumping on my plane or anywhere near this damn country of ours.
Gotta go now but I will update again soon with my boring facts about my life.
|ericadawn |3:21 PM|