Thursday, June 03, 2004
well...yesterday was pretty UNEVENTFULL. After work I went to the party store to pick out some decorations for the bridal shower this weekend, then I went rollerblading with Tyson. We ended up fighting....I had asked him if he was going to be in town for the 4th of July, he said probably not. So I told him I might go to Iowa city with Cole and some other people, so he said to me "well then I will go look for some Canadian chicks" because he was going to be in Canada fishing or something over the 4th. So then we were fighting. We ended up making up after a long while....but seriously, ughhh, what a lame ass night, then after that was over, I read some of "The Notebook" and went to sleep. I was going to go workout this morning again, but when 5 o'clock came around I didn't feel too well. So I went back to sleep until after 7. I will have to workout later, work off the pizza that I will be eating at lunch.
|ericadawn |8:25 AM|