Monday, June 07, 2004
I spent the weekend mostly throwing a bridal shower for Julia and with my family. Saturday night I hung with Julia and her girls. All of them were either married or engaged. So I heard all their talk about their hubbies. It got kind of depressing...I know that I am years younger than them but at my age they were well into their relationships with their men. Tyson and I have a pretty good relationship, we get along pretty well but it is missing the romantic things that even my brother and his fiance have in their relationship. He tells her how good she looks and compliments her often. Tyson doesn't tell me this stuff....maybe I am looking to far into things though, he will tell me things like he thought about me when I was gone, stuff like that. He used to write me letters when he was away. Like when he would be in Grand Marais for the week. He is going to be gone all this week working up north somewhere. I will miss him, no doubt about that...i will miss him a lot. But this is going to be nothing compared to when he leaves for hibbing for the school year. I do want to stay with him then. He means more to me than other guys have before. I truthfully don't know what it is about him that makes it impossible for me to leave him or think about other guys. when I am upset I say it is done, but then after a day or after we make up, he is the only one I want to be with. when we are mad at eachother i think that i should call other people but for once in my life I don't turn to other guys....I can't figure it out, believe me I have tried to think of other guys, but it doesn't work. I hope that our fights will lessen so that I don't have to make him so unhappy sometimes and he doesn't make me unhappy sometimes either. Maybe the longer we are together the more we will understand about eachother so that we know what will make or break our relationship. I am completely blabbing. Nicole and I have been talking about how much we just want to skip ahead sometimes to being married. My brother and Julia have been together like 7 1/2 years, when will I have the balls to wade through a relationship that long? Love needs to come sometime SOON. I'm not looking for love or anything like that but I am trying hard to be more understanding with tyson right now. I know that I can be really too hard on him at times. Poor dude. Enough about love, that subject is too sad. But I know what isn't sad...This weekend coming up !!!! Ahhhhhhh! Can't wait for Canada, can't say what we are doing there yet except getting tipsy in case my bro reads this. I have a feeling this week is going to be a long one though... Maybe I will be a sap tonight and rent Titanic, I have an urge to watch that movie. I read the book The Notebook and it was one of the best love stories...go out and read it!
|ericadawn |2:10 PM|