Sunday, June 20, 2004
I think I had the best night of my life last night. Destiny threw something in my lap last night. I met the man I am meant to marry. Somebody that has been sitting right in front of me for years. It feels sooooo right. I love being with him. How could something like this happen to me all of a sudden. Right when I wasn't looking for anything, it slapped me in the face with the person I am meant to be with. I feel it in my heart that this is the real thing. He doesn't live here though. He lives in Texas. I finally know what I haven't understood my whole life. But I know people don't understand this and I am not expecting them to...I understand it in my heart that this is it. I feel so complete, even though he isn't here, I am totally at peace inside, how I feel when I go to church, happy on the inside, not an act, but truly happy.
|ericadawn |9:47 PM|