Friday, June 18, 2004
well the big day is finally arriving!!!! :) Today we decorated the church, had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I can't believe it is the wedding tomorrow. It feels like it should still be a year away. It is going to be soo beautiful. I don't have a date for the dance or anything like that but oh well, i will still get crunk up on that damn dance floor. Nicole, Vicki and Tara area going to come for sure. We'll drop it like it's hott. Tyson and I finally talked on the phone about the break up. I don't even know what to write about it. Except he was the worste boyfriend I have ever had, and he knew that at the time also, but he didn't do anything to change it. What a horrible person to do such a thing. I can't even be upset to swear. I am past upset, it is like heartwrenching that someone that I thought I was soo close too would do something like that to hurt me. He knew he was spacing himself from me because he didn't want to fall too hard for me when he was going to be leaving for school. Then when I had wanted to talk he left town. He said it was because he thought I had wanted to stay together and he didn't so he didn't want to break that news to me that night. And I was like "NEWS FLASH!!!! I was going to tell you I didnt' want to be with you. How horrible he is!!!! Anybody who wants to e-mail him with bad comments his e-mail address is tyson_07@hotmail.com. Good Luck with that, maybe somebody that he doens't know will actually get him to open up. What an asshole. Ughhhh. I should be soo excited right now. But I am really tired so it is getting to me now. Oh well....good night to all of you...tomorrow is going be a blast. :)

|ericadawn |9:45 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn