Tuesday, June 08, 2004
last night was one of the scariest nights of my life. After I took a shower at like 10 last night I was in my room, in my bathrobe, standing by my closet seeing what to put on. My window was open but my blinds were down. I heard two footsteps. They were really slow like somebody was trying to sneak by my window. It was sooo disgusting my eyes tear up just thinking about it. So I closed my window. The thing with our house is that the blinds don't cover the whole window, in my room the aren't wide enough to cover the window so I knew that if someone wanted they could see me if I was standing in front of my closet. Nicole and I were soooo scared after that. So we drove to Papa Johns and found Tony. We shined her headlights back by my window to see if we could see anything, then once Tony came over we all walked back there....the grass had been trampled by someone. I looked through my window and was able to see my closet, and I could see my bed, so someone would be able to see me sleeping. Ughhh....so now I have a big knife by my bed. Wish Tyson was in town to protect me. :(

|ericadawn |8:44 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn