Friday, June 04, 2004
the stupid yard was soo long by the time it got mowed yesterday that I didn't see a baseball until it got stuck in the damn mower. So I had a third of the back yard mowed, and I had to quit. I tipped the mower over to take a look at it, and then the gas started draining out onto the lawn....what a huge pain in the booty....But tyson came to the rescue and got it out so that I could finish the back and do the rest of the yard too. It took me a long ass time, about 3 hours but it looks good. Then I went apeshit on the boxelder bugs that are all over the outside of the house, I'm sure they were sorry that they decided to land and hump on our house. :) Then tyson's friends came over later and hung out, it was pretty fun until one of them spilled on Nicole's futon....I finally went to bed at like 2 after tyson tried keeping me awake, but I think I got a whole friggin hour of sleep because he snored all night, and when I said "Tyson, you're snoring." He usually says "No, you are." but he said "YOU DON'T HAVE TO YELL AT ME!" what the hell....ughh, so I got an hour of sleep after the long day of mowing the lawn, work and working out. Thank God it is the weekend, I am also taking a half day today, so I will go home and catch up on sleep before I go out for the night....maybe Nicole will get tipsy with me tonight, last weekend was pretty fun when we did. We need to have a dance party soon!!!! Hopefully this weekend we wil be able to go and pick up Lindsi's couch and chair so that we have things to sit on. Miss you Linds....come up soon and bring some dudes so that we can have a dance party, and a sleepover. :)
|ericadawn |11:15 AM|