Wednesday, June 02, 2004
I woke up at 5:20 this morning...can you believe that?! Well believe it, damnit. Got up and worked out with my mom at anytime fitness. It felt really good to get up and out so early, and actually be ready for work, dressed in something other than a sweatshirt. Summer life is soo repetitive, just like I told Nicole this morning that it is just work, exercise, eat, and sleep. Until the weekends...then just cut out the work part. For the next few weekends it will be all the wedding stuff. So that will be fun, on the 12th the wedding party is going to Canada. I am sooo excited for that shizzy. Nothing much has happened in 24 hours, except I want to cockpunt Tony now...but that is a different thing all together :)

|ericadawn |11:01 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn