Thursday, June 17, 2004
Not much is going on lately. My car wouldn't start the other day because I had left my lights on. So I got that jumped. Then last night I went out to the state park and had a picnic with the future family in-laws, Julia's mom, and her sisters. Then I watched the best movie ever, 50 first dates. I love that movie. And I watched DropDead Fred. That weird red head dude with the messed up eyes is on crack, but still funny. I am missing Alaina. Wish she was here for my brother's wedding. Other than Alaina I miss chilling with CockSlut Kel. This summer has been really f'in boring. I work, workout, and sleep. That is mostly my fault. I mean there are people doing things at night but I am just too tired to do anything. What is wrong with me??!! I am sick of the losers that aren't romantic and the dudes that need to grow up ....like uhmm...TYSON!!!! WISH YOU WERE HERE ALANIS!!!! :)

|ericadawn |10:45 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn