Tuesday, June 01, 2004
omg...i am soo bored now....summer was cool for a bit, being able to chill and such, but damn, i am bored. It really really sucks that I don't have internet at my house....so Linds, that is why I haven't updated lately you hoser! As always, I am stressing about money. I saved my check that I got on Friday so that I can pay Lindsi by my next paycheck all that she borrowed to me. Don't worry Lindsi, I will have all of it. But it is sucking other than that...I am so broke, that I can't buy myself anything ever. I drive home to eat my meals, and I sacrificed the last 30 dollars that I had to that I could have a nice shirt, since I hadn't bought myself anything in probably ever. Credit cards suck, I hope people read this and know how bad they suck once they catch up to you. Being in debt is depressing, really really depressing...maybe I should be glad that there isn't anything going on, so then I don't have to feel even worse about not having money. I wish I could decorate my house more so that it is cuter,I will have to wait though probably til the end of the summer. This long weekend was weird, kinda fun though. I went out and hung out with Cole and a few guy friends, and we just sat and played drinking games for like 6 hours, and damn, I was drunk, if anyone hasn't even had a BullDog drink, get out there and f'in have one. They taste like chocolate milk, oooohhh soooo good. The weirdest part of my weekend was when Brian was calling me. On Friday night I didn't know that it was Brian's cell phone number, because jaime was calling me from it. So I talked to Jaime, and then me, Nicole and Tony ended up going out to Joel's house for a so-called "party", it was lame ass, we got there and it was pretty much Jaime, and Brian getting a lapdance from some girl, so we left. We went to Jason Raymond's house to see if Owen was there yet. WE walked in and it was like one of those high school movies where everyone's heads turn and it gets so quiet you could hear crickets. It was all the stoners that I had graduated with. It did kind of feel good, sorry to admit, that they are still stoners and have done nothing with their lives yet. How horrible do I sound :) Oh well, it isn't my fault that they suck. Oh anyways, back to Brian, he called me on Saturday night also, but it wasn't jaime's voice,so I was like "who is this" and he explained, and that is where he should have hung up. I laid it into him pretty hard, and let me tell you I have no regrets... I was drunk but I am pretty sure it went something like this..." Why are you calling me? I know you talk shit about me and you don't like me, I don't like you at all, I don't respect you...." and so on and so on, I was yelling and such, thank you very much, it felt so good to finally let that out. I told tyson that he had been calling me. I think it made him a little mad too. I told Tyson he should really get my phone number off of Brian's phone...what an f'in cocksucker Brian is seriously. The nerve that he must have to call me after I know he talks shit about me. I hope I never have to talk to him again in my life. For all that kid has done to me. For going behind my back to be with that slut ashley. ughh, oh well, she is going to iraq I think. Other than that whole phone incident I had a pretty good weekend. I hung out with tyson more than usual. I loved it, it felt so good to sleep in the same bed with him and wake up to his kisses and him holding onto me for dear life :) what a hott ass. I dropped off Matt's things at his house yesterday, and he showed me around the place, not like I haven't been there, but I saw it with his stuff in there. He kept trying to get me to kiss him and stuff. I told him I couldn't and I had to leave, then he kept saying "Please kiss me, Please kiss me" how weird. The whole time all I could think of was Tyson, that's how it is though. Even if I am seriously totally pissed off at tyson, I don't think of being with anyone else. He has done something to me I think. I know that we have tried so many times before that we should maybe stop trying. But just being around him and making him laugh is the best feeling in the world. and I am going to end the blog on that :)

|ericadawn |9:08 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn