Tuesday, June 22, 2004
He is amazing!!!! I can't quit thinking about him. We talked on the phone for a couple hours last night, talking about the possibilities of the future. The only thing we know for sure right now is that we are going to make this work. Whether it be me moving out there or whatever, we will do it. I don't know when this will all happen, but I know that he is going to be a huge part of my future. I feel that if I don't go after this and help to make this work, then I will regret it for the rest of my life. We talk about me going to school there, and me living with him. I know that my parents wouldn't approve of that, especially this early in our relationship...We have known eachother for a few years now, but that was different...to me he was just Paul, and to him I was just Erica. We didn't have feelings for eachother except I know that I liked talking to him and saying hi to him when I saw him. When my brother had moved to Duluth, Paul was put in Nate's place, he is a lot like my brother. All the things about my brother that I highly respect and admire, Paul has those qualities. Plus a few more that aren't brotherly. Paul called and talked to Nate and asked him if it was okay for us to be seeing eachother, Nate thought that was fine. He isn't mad about it. I think after a while my family will understand Paul is a great guy, they will look past the issue of him being Nate's good friend. Which I don't see as an issue at all. But some people think different...like MOM. We have so many things in common it is unbelievable. Hopefully I will get down to see him this summer. Can't wait for that!!!! I miss him soooo much.

|ericadawn |10:24 AM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn