Wednesday, May 26, 2004
Saw a preview for the new movie The Terminal with Tom Hanks. It looks really good, I am going to put a link to it on the side i think. I got kind of a chain e-mail from Katie, so here are my answers to the questions:
If you could change your first name to anything what would it be? Hmm, If I could change my name, I would probably change it to Madison or Dylan. I don't know if Dylan is a guys' name but I think it is a hottie girls name.
If you could have one pet of your choice what would it be and why? A very small Chinese Crested dog so I could carry it around with me in my purse. :)
If you could go back and repeat a high school grade what would it be
and why? I would go back to my senior year so I could cuntpunt Ashley when her and Brian decided to go behind my back and get together, I was too nice back then, not anymore, bring it on! (if anyone doesn't know, Brian was my boyfriend of two years and Ashley was one of my friends.)
What is your favorite way to relax? Watching movies, reading a good book, or going on one of my long walks with tyson.
What is your favorite dessert? French Silk Pie. Believe me I went late to perkins tons of times with Cockmaster Shitbag (Kel) this year.
What is your favorite pop? Mello Yellow, it is a miracle worker on hangovers too.
What is your favorite magazine to read? Cosmo, by far. Gotta love the sex, gossip, fashion, advice oh and did I say sex... all in one.
Email, talk on the phone or write a letter? I prefer the phone or instant messaging works just as well.
Favorite month and why? July. I love fourth of July and the hotter weather that Bemidji has in the year.
Favorite place to go camping? Anywhere near a lake, I love camping and being outside.
Something daring that you would like to do in your lifetime? Moving to another country.
Do you prefer long hair or short hair on yourself and others. I liked my short hair but definitely want super long hair now. It always depends on the person, it takes certain people to pull of short hair.
Favorite talk show? David Letterman.
Favorite way to spend a summer Saturday? With friends, rollerblading and going to the beach.
Grilled chicken or grilled steak? Steak.
Tea or coffee? Not a fan of either, don't like hot things. How about Iced tea.
One best friend or a few close friends? Few close friends.
Dream job? Computer Forensics down south.
Do you believe in love at first sight? Yeah, I definitely believe in love at first sight. Don't know if the love would last, but I do believe in it.
Do you believe in soul mates? I do, but I also think that there's more that one person that can be perfect with someone. It's all timing though.
Favorite college sport to watch? Volleyball.
What is most upsetting thing you have seen? Pictures and movies about the holocaust and the things that were done in WW2.
Do you like your toes? Sometimes, if they are tan :)
Do you like your fingers? No, not really...I have a bad habit of biting my nails.
|ericadawn |8:38 AM|