Sunday, May 16, 2004
summer has started, i got moved out of the dorms and my stuff hauled to my home...as of right now and until wednesday it will be packed up still. kind of really annoying to have everything in my car. I am sure that it would be better if i took it out of my car but it is such a hassle and i really dont like moving. but only three days until I get to move into the new house...thank god! :) other than moving i really didn't do that much this weekend. I hung out with tyson and went to a couple of movies. and as always tyson went home early tonight to go to bed, how lame... he always makes plans and then changes them because he wants to get enough sleep for work. it is only nine oclock and he went home...i am really ticked right now..I don't know if it is because I am totally used to guys that would stay up late to hang out, maybe i am used to irresponsible guys or something. but to me it seems lame right now. anyways, i dont know where i am going with this, it probably isn't making any sense anyways...

|ericadawn |9:14 PM|

Comments: Post a Comment

me:
erica dawn
22
bemidji, mn