Thursday, May 13, 2004
I had love once i believe, I am still not sure. I was with a guy for almost two years, I thought I loved him, the next guy I thought that I loved and would eventually marry we ended up breaking up...don't get me wrong, i think of him all the time and how i could have been with him forever...but maybe i wasn't the best person for him...I listen to love songs and cry, not because I feel their depth, but because i wish i had that...Tom sang tonight about love at his house, just him and his guitar and I felt tears come to my eyes. He sang of a love that was everlasting, wanting to wake up next to someone and loving them throughout. I still have not felt that. I known a lot of guys through my life, and i have yet to feel that about one of them. I wish I could say that someday I will find that kind of love that will last a lifetime or that will bring a tear to my eye but right now I have lost all hope.
|ericadawn |3:00 AM|