Tuesday, May 25, 2004
still poopy weather outside this week. But here is my daily routine: wake up at 7:45, be to work by 8, work until 4, then eat with my mom usually, go work out and tan, take a shower, watch a movie and go to bed. Now if that isn't the easiest daily routine ever, then I guess I am not lazy enough :) Alanis e-mailed me, I miss you soooooooo much girl! There always feels like something is missing when you aren't here....
The countdown is getting lower though until you come home. 2 months right?!
I got a packet in the mail for traveling abroad to south america. The hard thing about this is that I know I want to go south so that I can learn spanish, but I don't know when I will do this in my life. I want to go before I decide if I am going to minor in spanish, because if I do that then it will be that much easier to speak in classes, since I will learn ten times faster living amongst it.
I have also decided that I want to get a chinese crested dog. I know people think that they are hideous but I think they are the cutest, coolest looking dogs.
|ericadawn |8:26 AM|