Friday, May 21, 2004
first week of summer is almost over! our house is coming along better(Linds). We have all the necessities in there. Well, other than cable, internet, or a couch. Nicole and I finally got to sit and talk for a little bit last night. I am glad we are roommates, she is a pretty awesome girl. I think we have more in common than we both thought...I am sure she was nervous to move into a house with someone she didn't know, and same with me a bit...but I have a feeling it is going to be pretty kick-ass especially during the school year. It feels so good to not have drama now that the school year is over, that crap gets sickening, always having to think of who's feet you are stepping on by doing certain things or who is pissed off about what stupid crap that week or the next. ahhhhh! it feels good to be in boring bemidji right now. I will actually have time everyday to do what I want or to just sit on my big booty and do absolutely nothing. Too bad I couldn't have a dog at our new house, that would be sooo fun. Maybe I will get a fish or something :)
|ericadawn |8:59 AM|